So why is it we call them restrooms and in Canada they are washrooms??
GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Friday, July 31, 2009
Victoria Canada
Well our last day at sea included a stop at Victoria Canada. Once again we were only going to be there 4 hours, which was not near enough time. We had scheduled an excursion to Buchart Gardens. Unfortunately, we only had about 15 minutes or so before it got dark and then we saw the gardens by light. We had 2 hours to see 55 acres of flowers. Good thing I was on a scooter. Steve wasn't all that into the gardens, so he would sit and wait for me while I would take off on the scooter. The gardens were very pretty and I had fun experimenting with my new camera and taking pictures of flowers. Unfortunately, when I went to take a picture of what I thought was the prettiest of the gardens, my batteries died and I did not have anymore with me. So here are some of the pictures I took, along with a really fun video of some people I enjoyed watching dance at the gardens. Especially watch the guy on the left with the black shirt and tan pants...he was really getting into it!







So why is it we call them restrooms and in Canada they are washrooms??
So why is it we call them restrooms and in Canada they are washrooms??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carole and I really loved the Butchart Gardens. Like any guy, I spent a lot time wondering how they get such good results. Or maybe I should say, incredible results!
Post a Comment