GOD & I: OUR HOLY ENCOUNTERS "This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Isaiah 48:17
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ketchikan
So our last Alaska port was Ketchikan. It was actually my favorite, but unfortunately, we got the shortest amount of time there and by the time we did the Seaplane excursion, we only had about an hour to explore. But here are the pictures of the town and the views from the seaplane.




This was my favorite picture I took of the trip. It was from our landing on Misty Fjord and I love the reflection in the water.



How would you like this to be your rug in your den?
And then look who I found vacationing in Ketchikan! Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment