Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day



I am posting this picture for two reasons.  One to say Happy Mother's Day to the best mother a child could ask for. We are going to be in Denver all weekend, so I didn't want to be late in the post.  I am so thankful for my mother and the relationship God has blessed us with.  Next to Steve, she is my best friend.  Her unconditional love has blessed me over and over.  But the best thing we share is our love for the Lord.  The scripture says "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17.  That describes our relationship.  We keep each other accountable and our eyes centered on Jesus.  We encourage one another in our walk.  I love that she raised me to know her God and to love him.  Our best times are when we serve him together.  I love you Mama' and I am glad we get to celebrate you all weekend long.

The 2nd reason I am posting this picture is in hopes that it will take the place of another one I had in an earlier blog from showing up every time someone refers to my blog on their Facebook page.  That picture is one where people are protesting homosexuality and doesn't really represent the heart of my blog.  So hope this works.....if not....at least I gave tribute to the best mother ever!!

No comments: