Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love So Amazing

Sometimes I stop long enough to actually contemplate God's love for me and it takes my breath away. I wish I could express it as well as some of the musical artist out there. About a week ago I was getting dressed and the lyrics of a song caught my attention. I thought I could remember them and look them up later, but I haven't been able to find them, as I was looking for "what kind of king"....then this morning I heard it again and made sure I wrote it down. It is by a group I have never heard of before, Downhere and called "How Many Kings?"...the lyrics are amazing and have made me once again realize how great the Father's love is for me. I am so glad that nothing I do or don't do can cause Him to love me any more or any less. Thank you God. This has quickly become my new favorite song.

No comments: