So if you read my blog yesterday, you know it was pretty much a pity party. Well it continued today until God did what He always does with me.....gives me proof that it could be so much worse. I heard today that Joni Eareckson Tada has breast cancer and will be having surgery on the 28th. My first reaction? Good grief! Has she not had enough! And then to put fire on top of my attitude, here was her reply "Yes, it's alarming, but rest assured that Ken and I are utterly convinced that God is going to use this to stretch our faith, brighten our hope and strengthen our witness to others," said Tada.
If only I approached adversity with that kind of strength!! Thanks Joni for showing me today that I should definitely be counting my blessings! And sorry God for the pity party...I am thankful for all that You have done for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment